A fine wine travel guide and encyclopedia of New Zealands greatest wineries.
118 Wineries/producers (Content also available when offline.)
APP includes descriptions of the regions and wineries in:
• Waiheke Island (10 producers)
• Auckland (Clevedon, and Matakana) (10 producers)
• Gisborne (4 producers)
• Hawkes Bay (Gimblett Gravels and Ngatarawa Triangle) (17 producers)
• Martinborough (Wairarapa and Martinborough) (13 producers)
• Nelson (4 wineries)
• Marlborough (Renwick, Blenheim, Marlborough) (36 producers)
• Waipara (Canterbury) (4 producers)
• Central Otago (Gibbston Valley, Bannockburn,Cromwell and Alexandra) (19 producers)
A section on the “History of New Zealand Wine”
A section called "Before You Arrive" with a few tips and advice.
WINERY DESCRIPTIONS INCLUDE:
• Links you can open with your browser,
• Region/ Subregion
• Size of the vineyard(s)
• Current owner
• Current winemaker
• A brief description of the winery.
• Cellar Door information
• Address with a link to Maps (if we have the accurate gps coordinates)
• Phone number (with a link to call, note if listed two phone-numbers you need to delete the excess you do not want to call)
• Emails (with a link to email them, if we have also listed their contact-webpage, you will need to delete this address)
• GPS address (if we have their gps coordinates, which you can tap into your navigation system.)
• A star feature, allowing you to save the winery in the favourites section. (Here you can also get suggestions)
NAVIGATION IN THE APP:
Front-page is made up of five images that functions as buttons to the different sections:
• WINE-LIST.ME logo - centre, gets you to the "about section" and links to our blog, twitter and facebook page.
• Map image - top right, links you to a map with links to the different "regions". Tap the name of the region and get to the description of this region with chosen wineries listed underneath.
• Book image - bottom right, links you to the history description on New Zealand Wine.
• The glass image - bottom left, gets you to a list of links to all the included Wineries.
• Notebook & pen image - top left - gets you to the "Before You Arrive" section, where we have listed some useful tips and advice.
Also quick links to get back- available from your menu button (when in the different subsections) .
For more information, inspiration and links to our other guides check out http://WINE-LIST.ME